Neg@tives...!!

No! I am not talking about the reel negatives, but obviously the people around you who play that role. We have vamps in Indian television who are obviously swearing on the lives of heroines and villains in every story, epic, movie, poem, novel, play etc. Who are they? How do they start thinking bad? Why are their minds so dirty? This essay may include some answers to above questions but obviously not all. When I ever think of negative personality, something that comes to my mind (being a girl) is that girl who always becomes a stock during my crucial moments. When I was a child I had a female friend whom accidentally I pushed and she felt on desk. And because of that unintentional incident, she always used to complain my teachers about me being talkative. And when I grew up during my high school, I gained more of them, who used to gossip about my outward and inward appearances.  I can’t define their structure and stature but definitely their psychology.

People are inclined to become negative more because the id of a human psyche holds onto the negative experiences more. The negative moments that are clinged to our mind makes us more negative. We become so hyper-focused on the negativity, that we have a hard time seeing, hearing,realising or feeling positive. Whenever we have bad break ups, we start taking all the relationships as bad and it becomes harder for us to go to the next relationship. If we talk about other situations, the child who has always been neglected from the family starts to keep itself away from the family because its psyche knows that his importance has no worth there. In a genre of narcissism we sometimes meet people who don’t want to get clicked because they have been warned by the society of their unsymmetrical features. These are not the negative people but in my language “artificial negatives” who are forced to play this role.


How to deal these? Trying to avoid these type of people is the worst you can do to them. Show them their real sides- the side they were born with. Embellish them with your pure love and accept them with your greatest heart. These people are pokey obviously, so take their pokes as pinch. And smile when you are with them. They usually become highly frustrated due to their bad experience, try to portrait the other side of the coin to them. And if you are not friends with them and because usually these are you enemies, try your best to forgive them kindly while at the same time showing them their comment didn’t have any effect over you. Negatives will continue to rule over the world till jealousy breathes the same air. Let’s become kind to these and shower our unconditional love by being optimistic.   

Comments

  1. Self doubt is at the centre of turning a person into a negative...
    Very nice article.. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice again Cherie. This article shows how beautiful person you are.
    You talk about outward and inward appearance but I can tell you are beautiful inside, you wrote so kind and useful words. Also your dp is cute.
    I also face bully sometimes due to my accent. But since I am very handsome and body builder, I keep calm and quiet so girls and my teachers praise me.
    Boys are always cool my best friend always supports me. Will you be my pen friend? I don't have blog but we can talk on email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Boyfriend Deism?

It's ex-a:m...!!

Looks do matter!