The Roof-top Rape...!!

They were coming to me slowly and slowly,
From the east! while i lay in the middle.
I let them cling to myself gradually, 
And stay stunned in muddle.

Their soothing sister swizzle like a man,
flaunting her over me.
She was proud, cruel and eminent,
Her love was stronger than it used to be.

The two of them were coming close to each other 
And finally kissed and made their love up above.
The three little black brothers flew in sooty darkness,
They were lost in that megalomaniac world.

I didn't move when they were upon me, 
I was afraid they will through sparks on me
They all together were miles and miles away from me
At the same time being inside me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Boyfriend Deism?

It's ex-a:m...!!

Looks do matter!