2. The After Wrath Lovestroy

As I moved across her for the third time since then, I realized now things are normal. She does not happen to notice me anymore and is pretty much happy with her blistery friends around. Her best friend told me last night on call that she’s hooking-up with Ro, who apparently is the best guy which every girl in our school wants to date.
And who am I? I am a silly, average looking egg-head who does not deserve at all to be her boyfriend. Glad that she finally gets to have a perfect man of her life! I definitely was a charity case! This princess of the town was making herself fool for all those past two years with me. But if that so, then why is she still so afraid to talk to me or is so bother to meet me for one last time! Does she think that she will not be able to get over me? Or is it some monstrosity!
Few months later…
I finally choose to bump into Nuts and find out what’s in her head. And why is she cross-checking me? If I am such pain in her neck then why is she so much bothering about me? Why does she run away from every place I join in? Why does she run away from the basketball sitting area when I came to play there? Argh it has deluded me enough for 6 months, now I need my answer!
 So this is the last day of my school, I decided to approach her for my solicitation at our after-wrath party. She was standing there with Ro, holding his hands and looking in his eyes sardonically, in a way that I have never seen such pain in her eyes ever since I met her. I stood exactly behind her she freed her hand from Ro as if she already knew I was coming, turn around looked down the floor and then finally those brown eyes fixed on me.
“Can I talk to you for a minute, alone?” and the moment I asked her, I see Ro getting furious almost ready to kick me, and Nuts makes a gesture to leave her alone.
 “You are six months and 3 days and exactly 3 hours late to say that”; I hate such things about girls. And then reading my face she said “Just leave me alone! You always have to judge my actions, then what explanation you deserve on this last day.”
“Because I have no idea what wrong did I do? And why the hell are you running from me if I do not bother to you?”
 “Why the hell am I running? I’ll crucify myself rather than from running away of you. I am just doing exactly the way you wanted.”
“What do you mean with exactly the way I wanted? I will never want you to go away from me!” I tried to come close to her and she bared me with her hand making a confrontation to leave. “I am not letting you go this time, Nuts! You can’t runaway like you did last time.”
She slapped me, tried to push me away, punched me but I was resilient to leave her and then tired of her every effort she said breathlessly, “Why you doing this now, why not then when I left? Why didn’t you make an effort then”.

“Because even I thought that I can live without you! Listen to me Natasha, today we are either killing each other or ending up together, there is no third option for us. I see you, I know you are not happy with that spoiled, punk absolutely good for nothing brat Ro, when we know we can be much more than that. You just need to trust me, after ending up my education from abroad, I will come back the same Rushik Khari who adorned you every kiss of love; but till then you have to trust me and wait for me! Okay.” She sealed my lips sobbing and said “I am sure you will come the same, but maybe I will be different, because I am moving to Bangalore with my family forever! And you know long distance does not work! It’s all profane and useless and imaginary. We must end it for now!” I tried to convince her but she didn’t let me speak and for the last time we unite under the stars so bright and pool just beside! But I believe that it was not the last time.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Boyfriend Deism?

Looks do matter!

It's ex-a:m...!!