Doing Boyfriend Deism?

Most of the time whenever we talk about the word  ‘powerful’, we start thinking of that powerful man in our life who has safe-guarded our respect from long years. In a response, we reach to the two most immediate answers i.e., our Daddy/Brothers or our Boyfriend/Husband.  The third can also be your Boss who though doesn’t play any crucial role in your personal life (in majority). The word powerful also tells us that the three major Indian Gods, where no goddesses have a role to play are surprisingly also males. Brahma, the creator of life is technically not a women but a man! Women are usually more creative than men, yet all the best sculptures are men and we women are their art. This is the irony that we are regularly dealing with and living it. It is quite skeptical that women have got their official rights, but their real-life rights are far beyond their reach. Are we being dominated? Or what if we are being, but we don’t know about it!

Sometimes men themselves don’t know that they are the upper-hand.  Every girl loves it when their boyfriend cares for them. But most of us fail to recognize the difference between care and domination. Whenever you are speaking continuously they try to appease you because it’s bad for girls to speak much and it’s also unattractive to them.  One of the most common things that a dominating male do is he will never let you wear whatever you want to. You have to be dressed according to his demands and if not, he’ll never praise you. Instead he’ll start telling you, the wrongness in your dressing sense. As if he wears shorts and crop-top regularly! Some of this kind will gradually interfere in your fights with your female friends and will later declare you dumb because you didn’t listen to him. This could be the case when the friend you are in fight with, have a boyfriend who (besides you) also has a big influence on her decisions.  

Whenever you end up fighting, you both try to console each other. If it’s his mistake he’ll apologies and you probably in hour or so will say “Alrighty honey!”  But if it’s your blunder mistake you have to say them sorry continuously and later when you meet you also have to repent for it. Though such situation depends on whosoever playing the upper-hand in the relationship. One of my friend told that he cannot say sorry to his girlfriend because “I just don’t know how to say sorry! Because em not that emotional crunch!” when we all know that males are 44% more emotional than females. They are just taught to be suave since their birth.  Some of your boyfriends are self invited at every party you throw for your female friends and all they say is “Baby it’s for your safety, you see I will pick and drop you!” As if we don’t know how to drive or take tube.


The time when you and your boyfriend are in general conversation, whether he knows about the topic or not, he’ll try his best to show you his false information correct. And if you try to argue further then it all ends to_ “Cookie, I am guy… I roam at several places… I have experienced the world more… (So shut the fuck-up I know it better)” And you being a girl unknowingly agree to this and accept the fact that yes he might know better. But if the same conversation you are doing with your female friends you’ll give your 100% to proof yourself right. So in that case it’s not the man on war but you who let him win the war unknowingly. It’s 21st century, yet there are several richest men in the world with no richest women. Think about it! Who is at fault? We or they?

Comments

  1. This is just amazing! Absolutely true and valid in almost all cases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you find it relative... thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Cherie :(
    I find this article so true. I always used to support my girlfriend. I never told her what to wear, who to talk to, where to go. Me, my best friend and my girlfriend always used to play kho kho in park. One day my best friend touch my girlfriend backside and I got angry. Then he did it again but my girlfriend say it's okay we are playing game. Then I touch my friend's backside and he call me gay. My girlfriend also call me gay and broke up with me.
    Now my friend and ex girlfriend don't play kho kho but we hang out because he's my best friend. I don't feel bad, because I am good boy.
    Joke's on my best friend, because my ex girlfriend doesn't wear short skirt, she wears nickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's ex-a:m...!!

Looks do matter!