Nonstructural Organising...!!

Talking about the two broad categories of types of love relationships- Casual relationships (type A) or Formal relationships (type B), one has to be very cagey while deciding what their type of relationship is. We usually allocate casual relationships as haphazard, random, wobble, chaotic, messy but at the same time naturalistic. Whereas formal relationships are always considered as the act of pretentions, sign of incompatibility, lack of mutual understanding and sometimes very absurd. Whereas some critics have gone to extent by saying that casual relationships are for teenagers while young and mature heart falls for formal love. Thus we have added sordid ostentations to the tags of love stories. The above obligations are true to some extent and they can’t be avoided definitely. However according to my recent survey conducted of 16 female teenagers (at their late adolescence) whom I asked “what sort of relationship they prefer?”  ; I got “casual relationship” as response from twelve of them and four of them demanded for formal. My point is not to proof what other critics have written but my point is “Why casual relationships are considered as immature and formal relationships as adult-romance?

The very first reason that comes in my vision is the ‘reliability on monetary factor’. During early adolescence we dream of being in arms of our men all the time without work, hunger, thirst or any sort of discrepancy that will make us fall apart from our lover. But in such type of fantasy we tend to forget the reality that without work/money, the life is irrelevant. Being hedonistic has no value if you don’t have an access to satisfy it. I mean fine! For having a sex you need ‘to buy’ condoms (obviously if you don’t want to be like parents of some twenty-thirty kids), and for having sex you need ‘to buy’ a room (if you are not cool definitely doing it in public area), and if you want to travel with your partner at every destination then em sorry to dishearten all such couples “travelling is not free as yet!”

After pricking the bubbles of these casual relationship lovers, I would like to come to formal relationships. Couples who believe that life is all about going to costly dine in, wearing popular brand attires with your partners, living with them in gigantic country town house / big apartment in city, having luxurious cars. Then I would say “beta! Tum to nikal lo!”, because the journey of life doesn’t rely on materialistic world. Yes! You can dream of Cinderella story but remember that they lived happily ever after only because her husband was sole operator in Anne Anderson world. The novel published in 7 B.C has no relevance in our 21st century corpulent of many issues that were not present then.


Coming to the sole conclusion of the relationships embarkment-a relationships are not meant for trading but obviously we cannot sideline that factor of money. A relationship must start with being causal but also, it must end up being formal. In such case a couple enjoys both the aspect. They are comfortable enough of facing difficult times together and cool enough to spend lavishly in their good times.  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cherie.
    I am huge fan following your articles for a while. I agree with your article that casual relationship should become formal.
    I am small town boy 19 year old with 17inch bicep and fair skin. But my lifestyl very different from regular Delhi people.
    So many girls in my college want friendship with me and ask if I have gf. I don't want casual relationship.
    My mataji decides the bride for me, how can I ask girl to meet my mataji if it is casual?
    My ex from 3 year old relationship left me for body builder guy who was my best friend. Now I build body more and when I hang out with my best friend people get confused who is boyfriend of my ex girlfriend. She says I have bigger body but my cock very small. I say, how does she know? Life is about what's on the outside. One should never share what is inside with everyone.
    Anyway, I want to know what you think about Shaadi.com vs Tinder. Many friends of my use tinder. Kannan Gill comes in Shaadi.com app ad, girls like Kannan gill but they still use Tinder. Why is that?

    Very thankfully, you are amazing author.
    Suresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Suresh...
      and with casual relationship i meant those relationships that does not involve like much of atrocity and money. You are just nineteen... Do not worry.. It's even not right time have serious relationships until you are settle or if you a know girl from long,

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Boyfriend Deism?

It's ex-a:m...!!

Looks do matter!