Wonder why?

On the day of his return, almost to the end of the winters, when there is chill outside, but inside it is warmness. It's march end and the night is sailor's delight. Its hazy like a labyrinth with the clouds as white, large and most of them yelling for the autarky. And me? I am bound to interpret what this string attached with him means. This could be three weeks of not having a word of conversation because:

Dozens of mistakes
Expressionless conversations 
Weird stares 
Unbearable voices 
Illogical fights 
and Unsympathetic love 
make Chuck go crazy for Blair Waldorf. 

At exactly 11;00 p;m of that day, an unexpected shower starts to rain.This was not soothing, because the lightening did not stop and the power of the whole city ran off for up to 4 hours from now. Welcome back home! You have already started to rule the world and you say you don't know what your life means to you. 

Clouds never roared that loud, there was never a second gone without flash. Oh! the lights came, thank god!! What a relief! But the suspicious voices does not stop. What's the reason behind for parrots still flying at this hour of the night. And the power went off again! I hear one continuous voice of some machine, like some old car's engine. I am scared of this darkness that you have left me in. I have no panacea to save me from this love that you gave me.  

I can sense his reasons for coming back. This could be to suffer me more as the pink moon does not let me interpret any of the goodness left between us. Only the flash of second is giving me light to write. Did he come with pure intentions? Or he brings with him his long left desire to be powerful and successful. He is Faustus in the world where Helena is no desire for him. We all know the end of the drama, but what if this Faustus rules the world. It's just two hours of his arrival and things have already started to change their color. 

I am still distinguishing between white and black and he still likes to keep things in gray. As my pining continues to write, there is no solution up and wide,   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Boyfriend Deism?

Looks do matter!

It's ex-a:m...!!